This Blog Has Moved!

Right, so yes, five years ago I moved to github pages, and never bothered to redirect any of these pages there. Now I've moved on from there, and... Finally I am using my real domain, trishagee.com . My blog is now at trishagee.com/blog .  See you there!

Wrap up of 2012

Fortunately for me, the guys at JAXenter chased me for a summary of 2012 and my predictions for 2013 - I say "fortunately" because otherwise I never would have got around to doing it, and that would be another year slipping away silently into the abyss.

Here it is in all its glory.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dissecting the Disruptor: What's so special about a ring buffer?

Dissecting the Disruptor: Writing to the ring buffer

Dissecting the Disruptor: Why it's so fast (part one) - Locks Are Bad